It is important to look after their oral health right from the start.
We are able to assist you with any general dentistry needs, including fillings, root canal treatment, extractions and much more.
Treatments that make the teeth look whiter, brighter, and more natural in appearance including whitening, braces and veneers.
Why should I bring my child to the dentist?
How often should I bring my child to the dentist?
This allows the dentist to monitor the growth of their teeth and evaluate the changes in their teeth and gums.
If you are looking for an expert child dentist in Tarneit, then Soho Dental is the right place for you.
How can I look after my child’s teeth at home?
• Have your child follow a healthy diet and try to avoid giving them sugary drinks and treats because this can attack a new tooth and may cause decay.
• Brushing your child’s teeth at least four times a day or after every meal is recommended for good oral hygiene and the health of their teeth.
• Use a toothbrush that is designed for children.
• Brush the inside and outside surfaces of each tooth and gently brush the tongue to remove all debris.
• Try to floss between teeth daily.
How Can A Child Dentist Help You?
• Infant oral health exams, including risk assessment for new mother and kids.
• Preventive dental care including dental cleaning and fluoride treatments, and also nutrition and diet recommendations.
• Habit counseling (for instance, pacifier use and thumb sucking).
• Assessment and treatment for teeth straightening a misplaced tooth.
• Repairing tooth cavities and dental defects.
• Diagnosis of dental conditions linked with diseases like asthma, hay fever, and attention deficit or hyperactivity disorder.
• Managing gum and circumstances like ulcers, short ferulae, mucoceles, and pediatric periodontal diseases.
• Treatments for dental injures like fractured, displaced, or knocked-out teeth).
Child dentist specialize in the dental health of kids which helps you to develop a healthy dental schedule for your little ones right from their early age. If you are looking an expert child dentist in Tarneit, then connect with us now for expert services.
Child Benefit FAQs
What is the Child Dental Benefits Schedule?
Which children are eligible for dental services?
• Youth Allowance
• Disability Support Pension
• Parenting Payment
• Special Benefit
• Carer Payment
• Double Orphan Pension
• Veteran’s Children Education Scheme, if the child is 16 or over
• Military Rehabilitation and Compensation Act Education and Training Scheme, if the child is 16 or over eligibility is determined each calendar year
When are patients assessed as eligible?
How do I check if my child is eligible?
Connect with our dental experts at Soho Dental Clinic and know about the right time to start getting dental care treatments for your little ones.
Our Practice & Core Values
At SOHO dental our mission is to deliver the highest quality care along with unprecedented customer service at an affordable price. We are committed to delivering the very best results for you whether it’s delivering that perfect smile, or helping you achieve total oral wellness.