It is important to look after their oral health right from the start.
CHILDREN’S DENTISTRY POINT COOK
Why should I bring my child to the dentist?
How often should I bring my child to the dentist?
This allows the dentist to monitor the growth of their teeth and evaluate the changes in their teeth and gums.
How can I look after my child’s teeth at home?
It is important to establish a good dental routine with your child from a young age. This will help to develop strong and healthy teeth as your child grows older.
- Have your child follow a healthy diet and try to avoid giving them sugary drinks and treats because this can attack a new tooth and may cause decay.
- Brushing your child’s teeth at least four times a day or after every meal is recommended for good oral hygiene and the health of their teeth.
- Use a toothbrush that is designed for children.
- Brush the inside and outside surfaces of each tooth and gently brush the tongue to remove all debris.
- Try to floss between teeth daily.
How Can A Child Dentist Help You?
Child dentists offer all-inclusive oral health care which focuses the special needs of children. Specifically, the dental services provided by child dentist include-
- Infant oral health exams, including risk assessment for new mother and kids.
- Preventive dental care including dental cleaning and fluoride treatments, and also nutrition and diet recommendations.
- Habit counseling (for instance, pacifier use and thumb sucking).
- Assessment and treatment for teeth straightening a misplaced tooth.
- Repairing tooth cavities and dental defects.
- Diagnosis of dental conditions linked with diseases like asthma, hay fever, and attention deficit or hyperactivity disorder.
- Managing gum and circumstances like ulcers, short ferulae, mucoceles, and pediatric periodontal diseases.
- Treatments for dental injures like fractured, displaced, or knocked-out teeth).
Child dentist specialize in the dental health of kids which helps you to develop a healthy dental schedule for your little ones right from their early age. If you are looking an expert child dentist in Point cook, then connect with us now for expert services.
Child Benefit FAQs
What is the Child Dental Benefits Schedule?
Which children are eligible for dental services?
A child’s eligibility for the Child Dental Benefits Schedule is assessed by the Department of Human Services. A child is eligible if they are aged between 2-17 years at any point in the calendar year and receive a relevant Australian government payment, such as Family Tax Benefit Part A, or at any one of the following Australian Government payments:
- Youth Allowance
- Disability Support Pension
- Parenting Payment
- Special Benefit
- Carer Payment
- Double Orphan Pension
- Veteran’s Children Education Scheme, if the child is 16 or over
- Military Rehabilitation and Compensation Act Education and Training Scheme, if the child is 16 or over eligibility is determined each calendar year
When are patients assessed as eligible?
How do I check if my child is eligible?
Root Canal Therapy
Our Practice & Core Values
At SOHO dental our mission is to deliver the highest quality care along with unprecedented customer service at an affordable price. We are committed to delivering the very best results for you whether it’s delivering that perfect smile, or helping you achieve total oral wellness.